Michelle

domingo, enero 15, 2006






Michelle, ma belle These are words that go together well My Michelle
Michelle, ma belle Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble Tres bien ensemble. I love you, I love you, I love you That's all I want to say Until I find a way I will say the only words I know that you'll understand
Michelle, ma belle Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble Tres bien ensemble I need to, I need to, I need to I need to make you see Oh, what you mean to me Until I do I'm hoping You will know what I mean I love you
I want you, I want you, I want you I think you know by now I'll get to you somehow Until I do I'm telling you So you'll understand
Michelle, ma belle Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble Tres bien ensemble And I will say the only words I know that you'll understand My Michelle

5 Comentario(s):
A las 5:56 p. m., Blogger David Wilson dijo...

si mi sueño seria cantar con john ,,, hola espero que te sientas vencedora yo estoy feliz de una u otra forma las mujeres saben ordenar la casa ,saludos y estamos visitandonos chauuuu suerte ,,,

 
A las 8:21 p. m., Blogger Pamela Albarracín dijo...

claro que estoy muy felizzz, realmente es un aire nuevo y esperanzador. Felicidades!!

 
A las 3:33 p. m., Blogger Alvaro dijo...

idem... tb estoy feliz...

jeje...

 
A las 3:46 p. m., Blogger Pamela Albarracín dijo...

eeehhhhh!!!
super, super!
Que bueno verte por aquí Alvaritoo, ya te extrañaba.

 
A las 9:24 p. m., Blogger Pamela Albarracín dijo...

este es mi amigo FEV po!
jajaja
Recuerda mi querido que vives en un pais de POLLERUDOS!!!, así harto bien que se van a sentir los hombre rodeados de muejeres al poder. jijiji

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Free Web Counter Junio 2008